Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with approximately 100,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of around € 12 billion. The European number one in Big Data, Cybersecurity, High Performance Computing and Digital Workplace, The Group provides Cloud services, Infrastructure & Data Management, Business & Platform solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry. With its cutting-edge technologies, digital expertise and industry knowledge, Atos supports the digital transformation of its clients across various business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Energy & Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications and Transportation.
The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline. Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
Atos Spain S.A. (ATOS ES) - Spain
Atos Research & Innovation (ARI) is the R&D hub for emerging technologies and a key reference for the whole Atos group. With almost 30 years of experience in running Research, Development and Innovation projects, we have become a well-known player in the EU context. Our multidisciplinary and multicultural team has the skills to cover all the activities needed to run projects successfully, from scientific leadership to partnership coordination, from development of emerging technologies to the exploitation of project outcomes, with a strong focus on dissemination, innovation adoption and commercialization.
- José Lorenzo (male) is the Head of the Manufacturing, Retail and Environment (MRE) Market in Atos Research & Innovation (ARI) and former E&U Market Manager also in ARI. He has a Telecommunication Engineer Degree (Master of Science) and specialty of TELEMATICA (Data Transmission) by the Faculty of Technology in the University of Vigo (Spain). Jose has 15 years experience in EU funded projects.
- Daniel Rodera (male) has a Degree in Geography from the Autónoma University in Madrid, Spain. He holds a Master Degree in Advanced Methods and Techniques for Geographical Research (UNED, Spain) and a Master Degree in Management and Development of Multi-platform Applications (Ávila University).
- Juan Alonso (male) got his degree in Science in the University of Valladolid (Spain). He joined ATOS in 2006 firstly working in logistic and transport areas, and then applying CMMi and ITIL methodologies in Quality Management Projects. Since 2010 he is working in Atos Research & Innovation (ARI) where he has been involved in dissemination and management of EU funded projects.
- Jorge López (male) got his degree in Economic sciences at the University of the Basque Country and holds a Master Degree in Information Technologies (Basque Country Technology Centre, 2000) and a Master Degree in GIS management (Unigis Girona, 2012).
Atos Integration S.A.S (ATOS FR) - France
Atos operates in two IT domains:
- Business Enabling: to address our customer’s business objectives and stakes and support their Top Line growth: competitive positioning, innovation, time-to-market. Atos strengths rely on our strong industry expertise, allowing us to be an industrial partner and on our key offerings, verticalised by industry.
- Foundation IT: to address our customers general IT objectives enabling them to achieve TCO reduction through levers such as standardization, agility, XaaS solutions, while providing transparency and predictability. Atos strengths rely on our Global factories and tooling, our Global delivery model and best shoring approach, our Cloud service investment, and our high end-to-end ‘build - design - operate’ delivery ability.
- Fabien Castel (male), holding a master in computer science applied to artificial intelligence and big-data, is a technical expert with experience in data processing, machine learning and cloud platform. As technical leader he has contributed to several projects with the European Space Agency and the French Space Agency.
- Jessica Bretagne (female) has a master's degree in modeling and data analyses in Ecology, with a 3 months training course on Java/JEE development and 1 year experience in geographic system development for European projects.
- Ugo Lopez (male), holding a master in Physics and an extensive professional training in computer science, is a software developer with more than 1 year experience in geographic system development for European projects.
- Cécile Lacombe (female) is project director with extensive experience in the aerospace domain and in project with the European Space Agency and the French Space Agency.